1898 - 1975 (77 years)
||Evelyn B. Carter  |
||Philadelphia, Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, USA [4, 5]
||Philadelphia  |
||12 Aug 1975
||Sharon Hill, PA 
||30 Jul 2006 |
||Edward William Carter, b. 1862, Ireland , d. Abt 1935 (Age 73 years) |
||Jennie Benson, b. 1865, Pennsylvania , d. Abt 1967 (Age 102 years) |
||15 Jul 1885
||1906 Pine St., Philadelphia, Pennsylvania 
||Carter - Benson Marriage Certificate|
15 Jul 1885. Edward William Carter and Jennie Benson, 1906 Pine St., Philadelphia, Pennsylvania.
||Group Sheet | Family Chart
- Worked for PNB bank in Philadelphia
Lived in Denver, CO until she had a stroke, then she lived with Jane and Bill Boyer.
- [S2] JSH Feb 13 2003 gedcom, John S. Howell, Jr.
- [SAuth] John Spencer Howell, Jr., John Spencer Howell, Jr., (http://www.jhowell.com/ firstname.lastname@example.org).
- [S8] WR Boyer.
- [S826] 1920 US Census, Age 24 implies b. 1895-1896 (Reliability: 0).
1252 South 33rd St., Philadelphia, PA, 36th Ward, Enumeration District 1291 Sheet 3B. Enumerated Jan 21, 1920
Edward Carter, Head, age 57, Immigrated in 1876, Naturalized in 1895(?), born Ireland, both parents born Ireland, Bridge operator.
Jennie, wife, age 55, born Pennsylvania, both parents born Ireland, at home
Ester, daughter, age 28, Clerk, Parish work
Jennie, daughter, age 26, Bookbinder, Publisher
Evelyn, daughter, age 24, Operator, Telephone Co.
Martha, daughter, age 20, Clerk, Parish work
Edna, daughter, age 18, Operator for Telephone Co.
Edward, son, age 14, attending school
- [S864] 1900 U.S. Census, b.1898 (Reliability: 0).
- [S6] Jane Carter, (Interviews and family photos), 6 Sep 2003 (Reliability: 0).
- [S14] Newspaper obit. (unknown newspaper).
- [S1384] Marriage Certificate - Carter-Benson, (Photo of certificate on file), "15 July 1885, Edward William Carter and Jennie Benson, 1906 Pine St., Philadelphia, PA" (Reliability: 0).