1898 - 1981 (82 years)
||Albert Sidney Howell [4, 5, 6] |
||14 Nov 1898
||15 Sep 1981
||White Plains Baptist Church Cemetery, White Plains, Greene Co., GA [8, 9]
||17 Sep 2009 |
||Veazey Line from James Veazey 1725|
Albert Sidney Howell, Jr's typed notes on the Veazey line. Starts with James Veazey b. 1725 to children of William Watkins and Margery Veazey Moore. Provided by Jim Brittain, Jr.
||Howell - Pollard letter re: Veazey|
Albert Sidney Howell letter to Florence Howell Pollard dated 25 March 1974. Mentions Abner Veazey, Clark Howell, Elizabeth Veazey, Leila Veazey, Elmina McBride. (A.S Howell collection courtesy of Jim Brittain, Jr.)
||Ezekiel Veazey line b. 1759|
Ezekiel Veasey b. 1759 line to Albert Sidney Howell. (A.S. Howell, Jr. collection courtesy of Jim Brittain)
||Howell line Notes P.1|
by Albert Sidney Howell, Jr. "Four Howell brothers came from North Carolina"; "From the family bible of Dr. and Mrs. Reddings"; "Note from L.L. Knight's Georgia Landmarks.."
(A.S. Howell collection courtesy of J. Brittain, Jr.)
||Howell line notes p.2|
by Albert Sidney Howell, Jr. "Matthew Cavanah Howell, born 1807..."
(From the A.S. Howell collection courtesy of J. Brittain, Jr.)
||Pollard - Howell letter 23 March 1974 - p1|
Florence Howell Pollard's letter to Albert Sidney Howell, 23 March 1974. "..This writer is most grateful to those who kept track of the family records, otherwise there might not have been my own wealth of research. I began collecting records in 1930...."
||Pollard - Howell letter 23 March 1974 p2.|
"Clarence leaves tuesday for New Orleans to attend a Laundry-Owners convention. He has his German product that he promotes all over the world. It is a chemical product that is used by launderies and dry cleaners."
||Albert S. Howell, Jr letter to Florence Howell Pollard|
2 page carbon copy of letter dated 18 July 1972 re Veazey, Howell, Mcbride, Eley, McKinney, Rhodes, and more, ancestry. (Jim Brittain, Jr. collection)
||Albert Sidney Howell re McKinney Howell's will|
Letter from A.S.Howell, Jr. to Florence Howell Pollard 20 July, 1972. Reporting on McKinney Howell's will.
- From Heard Genealogy:
"Mr. Howell graduated from the Georgia School of Technology with a B.S. degree, Atlanta. He is a retired officer of the U.S. Army, and is actively engaged in civic and business affairs in White Plains, where they make their home" 
- [S2] JSH Feb 13 2003 gedcom, John S. Howell, Jr.
- [S24] Cloptonfamily.org, (The Clopton Family Association - http://www.cloptonfamily.org/amerline/).
- [SAuth] John Spencer Howell, Jr., John Spencer Howell, Jr., (http://www.jhowell.com/ email@example.com).
- [S1109] Head Genealogy, Alvrod, Idress Head, (pub 1948, 680 pages.), p. 464 (Reliability: 0).
- [S1347] Clopton Ancestors by Lucy Lane Erwin, Lucy Lane Erwin, (c 1939), p. 213 (Reliability: 0).
- [S1404] Ezekiel Veazey line to A.S.Howell, Albert Sidney Howell, Jr., ((A.S. Howell, Jr. collection courtesy of Jim Brittain)).
- [S864] 1900 U.S. Census, Greene Co., GA age 1 (Reliability: 0).
- [S696] White Plains Baptist Church Cemetery - gravestone photo.
- [S692] White Plains Baptist Church Cemetery Listing, Sec A-5-D (plot owner J.H. Kilpatrick) (Reliability: 0).
- [S1444] Albert Sidney Howell - James Veazey 1725 line notes, Albert Sidney Howell.
- [S1404] Ezekiel Veazey line to A.S.Howell, Albert Sidney Howell, Jr., ((A.S. Howell, Jr. collection courtesy of Jim Brittain)), "Albert Sidney Howell, Jr. married Edna Perrin Jenkins, grand-daughter of Rev. James H. Kilpatrick" (Reliability: 0).
- [S1559] Albert Sidney Howell - McKinney Howell Handwritten Chart, Albert Sidney Howell, Jr., (On file. Obtained from Betty Howell Traver and Jim Brittain during a visit in September 2009. Scanned to PDF.).