1889 - 1891 (1 years)
||Eva May Howell [4, 5] |
||31 Aug 1889
||Knoxville, GA 
||17 Jul 1891
||White Plains, Greene County, GA 
||White Plains Baptist Church Cemetery, White Plains, Greene Co., GA [5, 6]
||6 Apr 2006 |
||Percy Vincent Howell, b. 9 Jan 1861, White Plains, Greene County, GA , d. 1 Jan 1902, White Plains, Greene County, GA (Age 40 years) |
||Beulah Benita King, b. 7 Jan 1871, Georgia , d. 1 Feb 1966, Fort Valley, Georgia (Age 95 years) |
||11 Jan 1886
||Gibson, GA 
||1900 Census - Percy Vincent Howell|
Percy, Beulah, Louise, Henry, and Florence appear. Missing are Milledge Edward and Eva May.
||Group Sheet | Family Chart
- [S2] JSH Feb 13 2003 gedcom, John S. Howell, Jr.
- [S24] Cloptonfamily.org, (The Clopton Family Association - http://www.cloptonfamily.org/amerline/).
- [SAuth] John Spencer Howell, Jr., John Spencer Howell, Jr., (http://www.jhowell.com/ email@example.com).
- [S691] Lisa Mapp, Lisa Mapp, (Manuscript received via email 5 May, 2003) (Reliability: 3).
- [S1347] Clopton Ancestors by Lucy Lane Erwin, Lucy Lane Erwin, (c 1939), p. 211 (Reliability: 0).
- [S692] White Plains Baptist Church Cemetery Listing, Sect D-2-Q (Reliability: 0).