1901 - Yes, date unknown
||Robert Brooks Camp  |
||21 Mar 1901
||White Plains, Greene County, GA 
||Yes, date unknown
||7 Feb 2017 |
||George Arthur Camp, b. 6 Jan 1870, Moreland, GA , d. 25 Oct 1918, Largo, FL (Age 48 years) |
||Bertha Howell, b. 29 Jun 1869, White Plains, Greene County, GA , d. 9 Sep 1963 (Age 94 years) |
||23 Jun 1893
||Coweta Co., Moreland, GA [5, 6, 7]
||Group Sheet | Family Chart
|Born - 21 Mar 1901 - White Plains, Greene County, GA
- Forty-four Families notes:
Robert Brooks Camp, born March 21,1901, married at Atlanta, Georgia on February 21,1932 to Timey Wise. No issue. Robert is a prominent business man of Atlanta, Georgia. 
- [S2] JSH Feb 13 2003 gedcom, John S. Howell, Jr.
- [S24] Cloptonfamily.org, (The Clopton Family Association - http://www.cloptonfamily.org/amerline/).
- [SAuth] John Spencer Howell, Jr., John Spencer Howell, Jr., (http://www.jhowell.com/ email@example.com).
- [S1347] Clopton Ancestors by Lucy Lane Erwin, Lucy Lane Erwin, (c 1939), p. 212 (Reliability: 0).
- [S696] White Plains Baptist Church Cemetery - gravestone photo.
- [S766] Georgia Marriage Index 1851 - 1900, ([database online] Orem, UT: Ancestry, Inc., 2000), http://search.ancestry.com/cgi-bin/sse.dll?db=gamarr&cres=34;1%2c42;22%2c&gsfn=bertha&gsln=howell&sx=&prox=1&gsco=2%2cunited+states&gspl=13%2cgeorgia&year=1869&yearend=1902&gskw=&refine=1&ti=0&submit.x=60&submit.y=16&gss=angs&GS=HOWELL+BERTHA (Reliability: 3).
- [S1685] Forty-Four Families, Florence Howell Pollard, (This book is a history of the Pollard Family researched and written by Florence Howell Pollard, wife of Clarence Owens Pollard. Published circa 1975), p. 105 (Reliability: 3).
- [S1347] Clopton Ancestors by Lucy Lane Erwin, Lucy Lane Erwin, (c 1939), p. 212 - Betty H. Traver added "Timie Wise, 21 Feb 1930" (Reliability: 0).