1859 - 1860 (1 years)
||Mary Elizabeth Stone [4, 5] |
||14 Aug 1859
||Chatham, Kent County, Ontario, Canada [5, 6]
||16 Dec 1860 
||Maple Leaf Cemetery, Chatham, Ontario 
||16 Oct 2004 |
||Thomas Stone, b. 2 Feb 1827, Brockville, Elizabethtown Township, Leeds County, Upper Canada , d. 17 Oct 1899, his residence 277 Queen St. Chatham, Ontario (Age 72 years) |
||Adelaide Spencer, b. 22 Feb 1833, d. 9 Mar 1871 (Age 38 years) |
||23 Jun 1857
||Chatham, Kent County, Ontario, Canada
- At the residence of the Bride's mother by the Rev. A. McCall, Chatham. 
||Group Sheet | Family Chart
||Stone: Mary Elizabeth, Wm Spencer, Bessie |
Mary Elizabeth died Dec 16 1860 aged 1 year 4 months and 2 days
Wm Spencer died Oct 26 1867 aged 9 years and 4 months
Bessie died May 21 1871 aged 2 months and 26 days
||Stone Family monument|
Stone Family monument in "Ward B", Maple Leaf Cemetery, Chatham, ON. Chatham-Kent Cemeteries notes "Location - Look for the large granite monument along the road with a huge statue on top. (Moore). This stone is a short distance toward the creek from there."
- [S2] JSH Feb 13 2003 gedcom, John S. Howell, Jr.
- [S468] Darcy McKeough, W. Darcy McKeough.
- [SAuth] John Spencer Howell, Jr., John Spencer Howell, Jr., (http://www.jhowell.com/ firstname.lastname@example.org).
- [S468] Darcy McKeough, W. Darcy McKeough, Chart pages included with letter to John S. Howell, Jr. dated 25 Feb, 2003. (Reliability: 3).
- [S791] Maggie Stone's Delano to Stone History, Margaret Stone (1851-1958), (Aug. 1931 http://www.jhowell.com/pics/LannoyByMargaretStoneLowRes.pdf).
- [S468] Darcy McKeough, W. Darcy McKeough, 24 Sep 2004 letter and tree to JSHJr. (Reliability: 0).
- [S468] Darcy McKeough, W. Darcy McKeough, Letter to JSHJr dated Sep 24, 2004 with Stone Tree draft (Reliability: 0).