1792 - 1858 (66 years)
||Samuel Johnson [2, 3, 4, 5] |
||White Plains, Greene County, GA 
||3 May 1858
||Taliaferro County, GA 
||17 Mar 2007 |
||John Johnson, RS, b. 9 May 1750, Prob. NC , d. 30 Dec 1814, White Plains, Greene County, GA (Age 64 years) |
||Elizabeth Ashfield, d. Aft 10 May 1830, White Plains, Greene County, GA |
||Group Sheet | Family Chart
- Taliaferro census 1830 p. 363 shows a Samuel Johnson, head of family. This Samuel would have been 38 in 1830. Census shows one male aged 30-40, one male 15-20, one female 70-80. Also 11 male slaves, 9 female slaves. 
- [SAuth] John Spencer Howell, Jr., John Spencer Howell, Jr., (http://www.jhowell.com/ email@example.com).
- [S739] Kate (Lloyd) Morley, Kate (Lloyd) Morley, (http://worldconnect.rootsweb.com/cgi-bin/igm.cgi?op=REG&db=klloyd77. katie [firstname.lastname@example.org]), http://worldconnect.rootsweb.com/cgi-bin/igm.cgi?op=GET&db=klloyd77&id=I57 (Reliability: 1).
- [S1408] McKinney Howell's Will Transcript, Sidney Howell, (Copied by Sidney Howell 7 Sept 1972 (A.S. Howell collection courtesy of Jim Brittain, Jr.)), Named executor. (Reliability: 0).
- [S1435] Havilah Howell Mapp - Brief Record of Ancestral History, Havilah Howell Mapp of White Plains, Georgia, (L. Barlow's extracts - a copy of the original in the posession of Mrs. Henry Reid, Athens, Georgia).
- [S1437] Deed to Joseph Howell 1830 Taliaferro County, Copy of deed on file, (1 sheet - both sides. 9 December 1830 - Original handwritten Deed from A. R. Ransone(?) to Joseph Howell for 132 acres in Taliaferro County, Georgia. Witnessed by Silas M. Johnson and S. Johnson J.P. (A.S. Howell collection courtesy of Jim Brittain, Jr.)), Copy of original on file (Reliability: 0).
- [S1659] US Marriage Records, 1560-1900, ([database on-line]. Provo, UT, USA: Ancestry.com Operations Inc, 2004.) (Reliability: 0).
Name: Elizabeth Ashfield
Spouse Name: John Johnson
Spouse Birth Year: 1750
Marriage State: of GA
Number Pages: 1
- [S738] 1830 U.S. Census, Taliaferro Co p. 363 (Reliability: 0).