1786 - 1866 (79 years)
||Catharine Doran [2, 3] |
||11 Mar 1786 [2, 3, 4]
||6 Jan 1866 [2, 3]
||Mill Village Community Cemetery, Mill Village, NS 
||17 Sep 2005 |
||Patrick Doran, b. 6 Nov 1757, Waterford, Munster, Ireland , d. 1820 (Age 62 years) |
||Desire Cahoon, b. 19 Apr 1747, d. 1 Sep 1809, Liverpool, NS (Age 62 years) |
||19 Jan 1785
||Liverpool, NS 
||Group Sheet | Family Chart
- From The Canadian Biographical Dictionary and portrait gallery:
"his mother [Edward Doran Davison's mother] died in 1829, when he was placed in the care of an aunt, Catherine (spelled Catharine on her gravestone) Doran, until he was old enough to take care of the property which was left him by his maternal grandfather. He received an ordinary English education, and at seventeen years of age took charge of that property"
Charles Donald Davison notes:
"Un-married. She brought up her nephew Edward Doran Davison I after the death of his parents." [6, 7]
- [SAuth] John Spencer Howell, Jr., John Spencer Howell, Jr., (http://www.jhowell.com/ firstname.lastname@example.org).
- [S768] Betty (Parker) Wolfe, Betty (Parker) Wolfe, (2632 63rd Avenue South West, Calgary, AB T3E 5J7), p2 (Reliability: 3).
- [S774] Gravestone photo by JSH, John Spencer Howell, Jr., (digital image file), Mill Villiage Cemetery (Reliability: 3).
- [S1025] NEHGR, Vol 126, p. 160 - Vital Records of Liverpool, N.S. "Eloner" (Reliability: 0).
- [S1025] NEHGR, Vol 126, p. 160 - Vital Records of Liverpool, N.S. (Reliability: 0).
- [S1174] The Canadian Biographical Dictionary, (Chicago ; Toronto : American Biographical Pub. Co. ; [H.C. Cooper Jr. & Co.], 1881.), pp. 411, 412 "his mother died in 1829, when he was placed in the care of an aunt, Catherine Doran" (Reliability: 0).
- [S1210] Charles Donald Davison's Tree, Charles Donald Davison, (Copy of tree provided to John Howell by Stuart Davison upon our visit at his home on 23 Jul 2005.).