1884 - 1957 (72 years)
||Alma Minora Davison [2, 3, 4, 5] |
||11 Aug 1884
||Bridgewater, New Dublin Twp., Lunenburg Co., Nova Scotia, Canada [6, 7]
||11 Aug 1889 
||14 May 1957
||Bridgewater, New Dublin Twp., Lunenburg Co., Nova Scotia, Canada 
||Brookside Cemetery, Bridgewater, New Dublin Twp., Lunenburg Co., Nova Scotia, Canada
||22 May 2007 |
||Francis Doran Davison, b. 24 Dec 1849, Mill Village, Queens Co., NS , d. 10 Nov 1913, Bridgewater, New Dublin Twp., Lunenburg Co., Nova Scotia, Canada (Age 63 years) |
||Ella Margaret Fraser, b. 3 Sep 1852, Lunenburg County, NS , d. 14 Apr 1915, Bridgewater, New Dublin Twp., Lunenburg Co., Nova Scotia, Canada (Age 62 years) |
||22 Oct 1879 
||Group Sheet | Family Chart
||Davison Cousins - 1934 Group Photo|
(hover mouse over person to see name, click for more details) Hal Lathrop notes: "From a small 5 1/2 x 3 1/4 photo. Very yellowed! Taken to the right of the porch at aunt Lou and Allie's Red Top [in Bridgewater, NS]. Mum puts her age at 18 - therefore Hal is 16. The picture can then be dated summer of 1934." Individuals identified by Margaret Helen Lathrop in 2007. Hal Lathrop Collection.
||Alma Minora Davison "Allie"|
1934 photo identified by Margaret Helen Davison in 2007. Hal Lathrop collection.
- [SAuth] John Spencer Howell, Jr., John Spencer Howell, Jr., (http://www.jhowell.com/ email@example.com).
- [S769] DesBrisay Museum Nicolas Davison Tree, Author unknown, (Two page tree, typed.), IMG_0037.jpg (Reliability: 3).
- [S1009] Bob Hegerich, Robert L. Hegerich, (RootsWeb http://worldconnect.genealogy.rootsweb.com/cgi-bin/igm.cgi?db=hegerich), http://worldconnect.rootsweb.com/cgi-bin/igm.cgi?op=GET&db=hegerich&id=I44325 (Reliability: 0).
- [S1035] 1901 Census of Nova Scotia, Lunenburg County, Bridgewater (east), family #52 (Reliability: 0).
- [S1284] 1911 Canadian Census, "Lunenburg dist 49 Bridgewater East, page 6" (Reliability: 0).
- [S774] Gravestone photo by JSH, John Spencer Howell, Jr., (digital image file), IMG_0070.jpg (Reliability: 3).
- [S1008] History of the Descendants of John Whitman of Weymouth, MA, Charles A. Farnam, (Tuttle, Morehouse & Taylor; New Haven, 1889
Electronic copy via HeritageQuestOnline.com), p. 835 (Reliability: 0).
- [S1210] Charles Donald Davison's Tree, Charles Donald Davison, (Copy of tree provided to John Howell by Stuart Davison upon our visit at his home on 23 Jul 2005.), Chart page "A" (Reliability: 0).
- [S768] Betty (Parker) Wolfe, Betty (Parker) Wolfe, (2632 63rd Avenue South West, Calgary, AB T3E 5J7), p2 (Reliability: 3).