1930 - 2002 (72 years)
||Nancy Lenora Magee |
||11 May 1930
||Model, TV Weather person, General Mgr, Benjamins store |
||13 Jul 2002
||Sun City, AZ 
||6 May 2004 |
- (the following is excerpted from her obituary appearing in the Salisbury Daily Times, Oct 16, 2002)
"Raised in the eastern shore of MD. Graduated from Penn Hall Preparatory School and Penn Hall College, was the first Miss DelMarVa and modeled for the prestigious John Robert Powers agency in New York. While working in New York she met and married a dashing yourn Army cadet from West Point, the late Brig. Gen. John H. "Jack" Pigman. She was WBOC-TV Channel 16's first weather lady, hosting Benjamin's weather fashions for more than 20 years and became the buyer, personal fashion consultant and general manager for Benjamins, a regional department store. Nancy was an avid golfer and accomplished bridge player. She and her second husband, the late Harry Hales, retired to Arizona in 1985 to be closer to her two sons. Her sister Mary Lou Kehoe, and family of Sacramento, California; her youngest son Kristen; and his three children of Gold River, Calif. survive her. "
- [S2] JSH Feb 13 2003 gedcom, John S. Howell, Jr.
- [SAuth] John Spencer Howell, Jr., John Spencer Howell, Jr., (http://www.jhowell.com/ email@example.com).
- [S507] Salisbury Daily Times, Obituary, 16 Oct 02 (Reliability: 3).
- [S723] Howard tree - 8 Pages, Paul Howard with comments by W.L. Howard, M.D., (8 pages., 8.5 x 11 stapled. Pencil corrections and updates by W.L.Howard.).
- [S503] WL Howard MD - Interview.
- [S723] Howard tree - 8 Pages, Paul Howard with comments by W.L. Howard, M.D., (8 pages., 8.5 x 11 stapled. Pencil corrections and updates by W.L.Howard.), p. 2 (Reliability: 3).