1862 - Yes, date unknown
||Amelia Murchy [2, 3, 4] |
||Pennsylvania [3, 5, 6]
||Yes, date unknown
||6 Dec 2005 |
||Arthur E. Davis, b. 1866, England , d. Yes, date unknown |
|+||1. Ethel Davis, b. 1892, New Jersey , d. Yes, date unknown|
|+||2. Elizabeth Davis, b. 1895, New Jersey , d. Yes, date unknown|
| ||3. Arthur E. Davis, b. 1896, New Jersey , d. Yes, date unknown|
| ||4. Valentine Davis, "Val", b. 1899, New Jersey , d. Yes, date unknown|
||2 May 2004 |
||Group Sheet | Family Chart
||William Murchy family - 1880 Census|
(The top part of the image is the bottom of census page 18; the bottom part is the top of census page 19.)
Enumerated 9 & 10 June, 1880, 482nd District, Philadelphia, PA - p. 18 & 19.
William Murchy, age 49, U.S. Soldier, b. Maine, Father b. Scotland, mother b. Scotland - p.18-19, Bridge St., District 482, Philadelphia, PA
Anna, 28/29, wife, housekeeping, self and parents b. PA
Amelia, 18, daughter, servant, b. PA, father b. Maine, mother b. PA.
Peter, age 16, son, app. to Machinist, b. PA, father b. Maine, mother b. PA
George, age 8, son, at school, b. PA, father b. Maine, mother b. PA
Laura, age 3, dau, at home, b. PA, father b. Maine, mother b. PA
Note: Margaret E. is missing
||William Murchy family - 1870 Census (2nd enumeration)|
Enumerated 26 Nov, 1870, 8th Precinct, 23rd Ward, Arsenal, Bustleton Post Office, Philadelphia, PA
Wm. Murchy, age 40
Annie, age 20
Minnie, age 8
Peter, age 6
Margaret, age 5
Ann Wright, age 75
||Minnie Murchy - 1880 Census|
Age 17, servant, no relation to head, born PA, father b. Maine, mother b. Ireland. - Bridge St. Philadelphia, Enumeration district 482 - June 19, 1880.
- Bill Boyer notes:
"We used to call her Aunt Minnie. She was close to my mother. I remember her in her as a woman in her 90's. Her family owned a Foreign Car Agency in Wenonah, NJ"
1880 Census and 1920 Census says she was born in PA, her father b. Maine, and her mother b. Ireland. Her age given for the 1920 census is 55 indicating b. 1865. 
- [SAuth] John Spencer Howell, Jr., John Spencer Howell, Jr., (http://www.jhowell.com/ email@example.com).
- [S563] Wendy HINSDALE Smythe, email to JSH 30 Apr 2004 (Reliability: 0).
- [S939] 1870 Census - Second Enumeration, age 8 - "Arsenal" - 8th Precinct, 23rd Ward, Philadelphia County, enumerated 26 November 1870, p12. (Reliability: 0).
- [S826] 1920 US Census, "Anne A., wife, 55, born PA, father b. Maine, mother b. Ireland". - Page 4. New Jersey, Gloucester, Wenonah, District 157 (Reliability: 0).
- [S671] 1880 U.S. Census, Minnie Murchy (indexed as Murcky but looks like Murchy to me), age 17, Frankford Arsenal - Bridge St. Servant. B. PA, father B. Maine, Mother b. Ireland in Joseph Whitman / Whitmore? household. Phila dist 482. (Reliability: 0).
- [S671] 1880 U.S. Census, Amelia, age 18, single, servant, b. PA, father b. Maine, mother b. PA. - p.18-19, Bridge St., District 482, Philadelphia, PA (Reliability: 0).
- [S826] 1920 US Census, age 55 - Page 4. New Jersey, Gloucester, Wenonah, District 157 (Reliability: 0).
- [S8] WR Boyer, 6 Dec 2005 email (Reliability: 0).