1872 - 1886 (13 years)
||Rosa Decottes Howell [3, 4, 5, 6] |
||9 Nov 1872 [4, 5, 6, 7]
||12 Sep 1886 [4, 5]
||White Plains Baptist Church Cemetery, White Plains, Greene Co., GA [5, 8]
||7 Feb 2017 |
||Dr. John Mckinney Howell, CSA, b. 13 Aug 1833, Houston Co., Georgia , d. 3 May 1889, Americus, Sumter County, GA (Age 55 years) |
||Emma Berrien Heard, b. 22 Apr 1841, Augusta, Richmond, Georgia, USA , d. 3 May 1918, Cuthbert, Randolph Co., GA (Age 77 years) |
||20 Dec 1859
||Augusta, Richmond, Georgia, USA [9, 10]
||Group Sheet | Family Chart
|Buried - - White Plains Baptist Church Cemetery, White Plains, Greene Co., GA
||Bed belonging to John & Emma Howell, 1859.|
This is the bed that belonged to John McKinney Howell and Emma Berrien Heard Howell where all nine of their children were born. Photo taken at the home of Betty Howell Traver, Greensboro, Georgia in 2007. (photo by James Brittain, Jr.)
- [S2] JSH Feb 13 2003 gedcom, John S. Howell, Jr.
- [SAuth] John Spencer Howell, Jr., John Spencer Howell, Jr., (http://www.jhowell.com/ email@example.com).
- [S692] White Plains Baptist Church Cemetery Listing, Gravestone (Reliability: 3).
- [S24] Cloptonfamily.org, (The Clopton Family Association - http://www.cloptonfamily.org/amerline/), Cloptonfamily.org (Reliability: 3).
- [S1347] Clopton Ancestors by Lucy Lane Erwin, Lucy Lane Erwin, (c 1939), p. 197 "Rose DeCottes Howell" (Reliability: 0).
- [S1685] Forty-Four Families, Florence Howell Pollard, (This book is a history of the Pollard Family researched and written by Florence Howell Pollard, wife of Clarence Owens Pollard. Published circa 1975), p. 105 (Reliability: 3).
- [S671] 1880 U.S. Census, GA, Greene Co., District 35 Age 7 (Reliability: 0).
- [S696] White Plains Baptist Church Cemetery - gravestone photo, Sect D-2-M (Howell & Mapp plot owners) (Reliability: 3).
- [S696] White Plains Baptist Church Cemetery - gravestone photo (Reliability: 4).
- [S1323] Weekly Chronicle & Sentinel, Augusta - October 16, 1861; (from footnote# 26 pages 81-85 "How Curious A Land") (Reliability: 0).