Howell Family Genealogy Pages

Home  |  Trees  |  Genealogue


First/Given Name(s):


Last/Surname:



John Veazey
 1647 - 1700

PrintPrint   

 

Loading...

Veazey Neck

NOAA Chart showing 'Veazey Neck'. In 1687 John Veazey (1647-1700)purchased this tract of land in southern Cecil Co., MD. - located on the eastern side of the Elk River and on the south side of the Bohemia River near the point where the Bohemia empties into the Elk. Their home was named Cherry Grove and was occupied by his descendants until about 1900.

Veazey Neck

Linked to  John Veazey 



 This site maintained by John S. Howell, Jr. email: jhowell@jhowell.com