1814 - 1887 (72 years)
||William H. Larzelere [2, 3, 4, 5, 6] |
||22 Dec 1814
||Burlington, New Jersey [6, 7]
||Philadelphia, Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, United States 
||1st District 22nd Ward Philadelphia City, Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, United States 
||3 Jun 1887
||Philadelphia, Pennsylvania [2, 6]
||St. James the Less Episcopal Churchyard, Philadelphia, Pennsylvania [2, 6]
||20 Aug 2022 |
||Rebekah Heaton Elder, b. 21 Oct 1821, Philadelphia, Philadelphia County, Pennsylvania, USA d. 1 Oct 1906, Philadelphia, Philadelphia County, Pennsylvania, USA (Age 84 years) |
||21 Oct 1841
|+||1. Annie Larzelere, b. 8 Jan 1843, Philadelphia, Pennsylvania d. 27 Nov 1921, Philadelphia, Pennsylvania (Age 78 years)|
|+||2. William H. Larzelere, Union Soldier, b. 14 Feb 1844, Philadelphia, Pennsylvania d. 7 Jun 1883, Cape May Point, NJ (Age 39 years)|
|+||3. Washington Irving Larzelere, Union Soldier, b. 19 Feb 1848, Philadelphia, Pennsylvania d. 7 Dec 1913, Cincinnati, Hamilton, Ohio, United States (Age 65 years)|
| ||4. Clifford Earle Larzelere, b. Aug 1851, Pennsylvania d. 6 Jan 1926, Manayunk, Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, United States (Age ~ 74 years)|
| ||5. Benjamin Franklin Larzelere, b. 2 Jul 1853, Germantown, Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, United States d. 15 Aug 1872, Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, United States (Age 19 years)|
| ||6. Blanche Elder Larzelere, b. 2 Nov 1860, Germantown, Pennsylvania d. 24 Sep 1923, Philadelphia, Pennsylvania (Age 62 years)|
||William Larzelere Family Plot records|
||Group Sheet | Family Chart
||14 Oct 2018 |
|Occupation - Broker - 1860 - Philadelphia, Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, United States
- New York Times, Nov. 25, 1888, Page 3:
FAILURES IN BUSINESS:
PHILADELPHIA, Nov. 24 --- The firm of William Larzelere & Sons, wholesale dealers in foreign fruits and fancy groceries, made an assignment today to Nicholas K.(sic) Larzelere of Norristown. The liabilities are between $50,000 and $60,000. The assignment is made for the benefit of all creditors. The firm consists of William Larzelere, William Larzelere, Jr., and Alfred (kwl note - I believe this to actually be 'Clifford') Larzelere. They began business about 15 years ago at 236 North Delaware avenue, under the present name. The firm prospered from the start, and the business increased to such an extent that about four years ago they rented the premises at 330 North Delaware avenue, which they used to store their immense stock of foreign fruits and groceries. The cause of the failure is attributed to general dull business and a number of outstanding debts. The firm's nominal assets are from $75,000 to $80,000, and consist of outstanding book accounts and the stock on hand. The firm believes that some amicable arrangement can be affected with the creditors.
- [SAuth] John Spencer Howell, Jr., John Spencer Howell, Jr., (http://www.jhowell.com/ email@example.com).
- [S1656] Findagrave.com, https://www.findagrave.com/memorial/142024545/william-larzelere.
- [S1735] The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints, FamilySearch.org, ((http://www.familysearch.org)), accessed 20 Aug 2022), entry for William H. Larzelere, person ID G4J4-CQN.
- [S671] 1880 U.S. Census, https://www.ancestry.com/discoveryui-content/view/37885877:6742.
Wm. Lazelere, age 67, birth date: Abt 1813, Birthplace: NJ; Home in 1880: Philadelphia; Street: West Side 22nd, House Number: 400; Married to Rebecca H. Lazelere. Father born: PA; Mother born: NJ; Occupation: Custom H. Broker. Others on record: Rebecca H. Lazelere, Wife, 56; Clifford E. Lazelere, Son, 27; Blanch E. Lazelere, daughter, 19; Geo H. Haverstick, Son-in-law, 39; Annie Haverstick, daughter 37; Harry C. Lazelere, grandson, 11.
- [S977] 1860 U.S. Census, https://www.familysearch.org/ark:/61903/1:1:MXRW-J5N.
Wm age 46, head, Rebecca 38; Annie 17; Wm H. 16; Walter I 13; Clifford 9; Franklin 6; Blanche 1; Caroline Straup 13.
- [S1892] Keith Larzelere, Larzelere and Collateral Families on RootsWeb, (https://worldconnect.rootsweb.com/trees/164591/I1157/nicholas-larzelere/registry), https://worldconnect.rootsweb.com/trees/164591/I4633/john-larzelere/individual.
- [S826] 1920 US Census, https://www.familysearch.org/ark:/61903/1:1:M6YG-DLH "Entry for Blanche Howell, father b. New Jersey, mother b. Pennslyvania.
- [S1701] The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints, FamilySearch Family Tree (http://www.familysearch.org), ((http://www.familysearch.org)), accessed 20 Aug 2022), entry for William H. Larzelere, person ID G4J4-CQN.