1895 - Yes, date unknown
||Edward William Carter, b. 1862, Ireland d. Jul 1935, Philadelphia, Pennsylvania (Age 73 years) |
||Jane Benson, "Jennie", b. 1 Jan 1865, Pennsylvania d. 28 Mar 1951, Philadelphia, Philadelphia County, Pennsylvania, USA (Age 86 years) |
||15 Jul 1885
||1906 Pine St., Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
||Group Sheet | Family Chart
|Birth - 1895 - Philadelphia, Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, United States
- [S2] John S. Howell, Jr., JSH Feb 13 2003 gedcom.
- [S8] WR Boyer.
- [SAuth] John Spencer Howell, Jr., John Spencer Howell, Jr., (http://www.jhowell.com/ email@example.com).
- [S826] 1920 US Census, Age 26 implies b. 1862-1863.
1252 South 33rd St., Philadelphia, PA, 36th Ward, Enumeration District 1291 Sheet 3B. Enumerated Jan 21, 1920
Edward Carter, Head, age 57, Immigrated in 1876, Naturalized in 1895(?), born Ireland, both parents born Ireland, Bridge operator.
Jennie, wife, age 55, born Pennsylvania, both parents born Ireland, at home
Ester, daughter, age 28, Clerk, Parish work
Jennie, daughter, age 26, Bookbinder, Publisher
Evelyn, daughter, age 24, Operator, Telephone Co.
Martha, daughter, age 20, Clerk, Parish work
Edna, daughter, age 18, Operator for Telephone Co.
Edward, son, age 14, attending school
- [S1735] The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints, FamilySearch.org, ((http://www.familysearch.org)), accessed 25 Aug 2018), entry for Jennie Carter, person ID LTJ9-DJD.
- [S864] 1900 U.S. Census, b.1895.