1764 - 1827 (62 years)
||Sarah Berrien [2, 3, 4, 5, 6] |
||29 Sep 1764 [4, 5, 6]
||29 Sep 1764
||New York, United States 
||14 Oct 1764
||Presbyterian Church, NY [4, 5]
||10 Sep 1827
||New York City, New York, United States 
||10 Sep 1827 [4, 5, 6]
||Grace Episcopal Churchyard, Jamaica, Queens, New York, USA 
||4 Oct 2020 |
||Daniel James Brooks, b. 29 May 1761, Virginia d. 13 Jan 1830, New York, NY (Age 68 years) |
||17 Jul 1783
||New York [3, 5, 6, 9]
- 1783. July 17. Berrian, Sarah, and Daniel James Brooks
|+||1. Hannah Brooks, b. 29 May 1789, Shelburne, Nova Scotia d. 19 May 1872, Augusta, Richmond, Georgia, USA (Age 82 years)|
| ||2. John Brooks, b. Bef 1790 d. Yes, date unknown|
| ||3. James Brooks, b. Bef 1790 d. Yes, date unknown|
| ||4. Jane Brooks d. Yes, date unknown|
| ||5. William Brooks d. Yes, date unknown|
|+||6. Sarah Brooks, b. 27 Jun 1796 d. 9 Jan 1869 (Age 72 years)|
||Group Sheet | Family Chart
||30 Sep 2009 |
Betty Howell Traver collection. Betty H. Traver notes: "These silhouettes were cut at a fair in Brooklyn when granddaughter Elizabeth Thompson was in N.Y.C. visiting her grandparents Daniel James Brooks & Hannah (Sr.) ____. Eliz's parents Wm. Thompson & Hannah Brooks Thompson were in an area with poor schools. Daughter Eliz was writing such poorly spelled and grammatically incorrect letters to them in N.Y., they had her live with them [her grandparents] for a year to get an education. When she was 16 in the 1830's they went to the fair and their silhouettes were cut by a famous silhouelletist "M. Honeywell" who was armless. The black paper was held by her toes while she operated scissors attached to a stand by her mouth."
- [SAuth] John Spencer Howell, Jr., John Spencer Howell, Jr., (http://www.jhowell.com/ firstname.lastname@example.org).
- [S1333] Elizabeth (Howell) Traver, Betty Howell Traver, From silhouette notes: "...Hannah (Sr.)".
- [S1343] E. B. O'Callaghan, New York Marriages, (http://www.fortklock.com/marriageB.htm), p.28 - "1783. July 17. Berrian, Sarah, and Daniel James Brooks ".
- [S1344] Hannah Brooks Birthday Manuscript, (On file JSHJr. electronic copy available.).
- [S1345] Huguenot Society of South Carolina, (Charleston, S.C.), Transactions p. 52 by Margaret K. Baumeister.
- [S1350] Dennis Berrien, Dennis Berrien, (http://www.dennisberrien.com/), http://www.dennisberrien.com/tree5.html#Sarah_PCJC.
- [S1701] The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints, FamilySearch Family Tree (http://www.familysearch.org), ((http://www.familysearch.org)), accessed 20 Aug 2018), entry for Sarah Berrien, person ID LJ5P-R78.
- [S1656] Findagrave.com, https://www.findagrave.com/memorial/54184311/sarah-brooks.
- [S1344] Hannah Brooks Birthday Manuscript, (On file JSHJr. electronic copy available.), see Attach "A".